Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Perk Up Blog Hop Challenge

Hey Everyone!! Today is day two of this month's new release Blog Hop Challenges from There She Goes, and we have another ADORABLE set for you to LOVE!!



Friendship and coffee are a good blend to send greetings near and far. Torico has created a darling set to perk up the one "mug" you’ve been missing. An absolute must for those sweets and treats without all the calories!




Perk Up! is a 4x8 set that includes a total of 36 stamps and will sell for $18.00.




For my card tonight, I paired the new Perk Up Set with my Honey Pie paper from MME. I used Baja Breeze, Orange Fizz, Hot Fudge, and Sweet Tooth cardstock. My ribbon is Walnut Seam Binding from the Ribbon Carousel. I also used some brads from Michael's.

Would you like to win the new Perk Up! stamp set? Here is what you need to do- visit the Trendsetter’s blogs that are participating in each of the blog hop challenges below and comment on their creations as you go. One of the Trendsetter’s blogs (from each hop day) will be randomly chosen as the ‘it’ blog and a winner will be picked using a random number generator from the comments left on that Trendsetter’s Blog Hop Challenge post. You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning new stamps! The Blog Hop Challenges will be open until 5 PM Eastern Time Saturday January 28th with the winner being announced during the release party chat.

Here is the list of designers participating today!!







50 comments:

  1. I just love your colour combo and the way you grouped the stamps together to make this beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The paper color combo are wonderful....delish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love that color combo. This is a beatiful creation! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card, love the color combo. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card! I like your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ADORABLE girlie!! I cannot even wait to order this set!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! I love the blue and grey together! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, your design, colors and this adorable stamp are perfect together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your super color combo and the cookies that echo the color scheme. Beautiful card. TFS Ann

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful color combo!! I have those same paper clips... never thought to use them on my cards! Thanks for the idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the paper, style and design of course your card is just to cute.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really colour gorgeous colour combo - love this new set!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous, love that sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh, this is so pretty. love your colors and these images in the set are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this. Love the colors!! So rich!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ok so I also have to say that I love the color combo that you used. I think it's because i'm partial to blues. Thank you for sharing your wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think the colors are so cute. Can also be used as a masculine card too.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card. I especially like the pierced/dotted borders which echo the marks on the cookies, and the stamping on the heart on the mug.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hot cocoa and cookies. Beautiful. Love your papers and coloring and the lovely bow. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a sweet card Jessie! I love your combination of the mug with cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOVE this! Look at those yummy cookies and your mug is just adorable with the love in the heart!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Jessie, so far on this hop you've got the most unique color scheme and I love it! I just do...the whole thing is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  23. You just rock my world with your awesomeness;) LOVE! p.s. I want that blue cookie...now.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your color selection is as delicious looking as that whipped cream! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  25. The color scheme is awesome and I love the sophistaction of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  26. very gorgeous card! love the cream

    ReplyDelete
  27. super cute card Jessie.
    love the color combo and the layout. Awesome stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Your use of colour and your layout are amazing -- what an effective card!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Your use of colour and your layout are amazing -- what an effective card!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great card! Love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I a sucker for the blue and brown combo. That sentiment is the bomb diggity bomb! Great card! You've done it again, Meatball!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Nice colours on your card...always like blues. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love the colours you used - beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  34. This is wonderful - great colour combo :o)

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love the cards you gals are making, and the stamps are just the cutest!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. The all your elements...the sentiment is great!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Love the colors!!! This one is just too yummy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Love this card Jessie! all the details are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Love this card, especially the colors, Jessie!! Another fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  40. absolutely love this one!!! thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  41. Oooh - I love the blue & chocolate color scheme and the fun polka dots.
    ~Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  42. Great LO and colours and I ADORE this CUTE new set!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Every card you make perks me up!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!