Tuesday, January 24, 2012

MFT Meets Scor-Pal Blog Hop!!

Today, we are teaming up with the SUPER talented ladies at Scor-Pal for a Blog Hop, and we are SO excited!! I am a DIEHARD fan of Scor-Pals, and not only do I have the big Scor-Pal, but I LOVE my new Scor-Buddy.....makes my life SO much easier!! My Scor-Pal, and mat, are my work surface, so having the Scor-Buddy makes it to where I don't have to clean off my work surface every time I need to use it!

The master list of everyone hopping can be found on the My Favorite Things Blog, so be sure to head there after you are finished here to see who all is participating!!



For my card tonight, I started with the Inspired By Flowers 2 set, and stamped my Rose on X-Press It Blending card. I colored the rose with my Copics, and then cut it out with my Oval Nesties. After stamping, coloring, and cutting out my flower, I used my Scor-Buddy to create a grid pattern on the main image. LOVE the way this looks. I then layered it with the Oval Open Scalloped Doily Die-namics in Black Licorice. My paper is from the Echo Park Yours Truly pack. I used the First Place Award Ribbon Die-namics for my sentiment, and added a tiny rose with my Mini Rolled Rose Die-namics. I embellished my card with some Black Seam Binding from The Ribbon Carousel, and some brads from Michael's.



Here is a close up of the grid.



And here are the Die-namics I have used:









Well, that is it for me for now!! Now, off to the MFT Blog for a full list of designer's from both companies participating in today's hop!!


59 comments:

  1. so very pretty Jessie...great bloghop! so many ideas ...glad I have a score-pal it is an amazing product and so easy to use!

    ReplyDelete
  2. classic MFT right here! love this beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am LOVING that embossed paper with the main image - how elegant and lovely! The pink and black is fabulous too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. VERY elegant!! I love the whole thing....the color combo, the rolled roses, just EVERYTHING on this card! GREAT job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. This one's a classic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Jessie!! Love that pretty rose!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. BEAUTIFUL Jess! LOVE how you scored the focal panel! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a classy card, Meatball. How did you pull THAT off? ;) XO

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your grid pattern on your main image

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the delicate and interesting texture you created on your main image!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how you colored the rose. I am just getting into Copic markers and have a lot to learn. This card is so delicate. thank you .....ksh

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a great card very pretty jessie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous elegant design. tfs joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an elegant card! Thanks for sharing it with us today during the MFT/Scor-Pal hop. :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very elegant and classy. I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous sister! I love the grid! I've never tried that. . .love it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. soooo beautiful, Jessie! love that subtle pattern you created over the rose.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Jessie, this is gorgeous!! I totally love my Scor-Pal too! I wish I had a Scor-Buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great quilted effect, and a beauty of a card!

    ReplyDelete
  20. nice card. thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  21. love how you colored it, its so soft and delicate, very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a classy card! Very pretty!

    XoXo,

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  23. Elegant card, I am so in love with this grid pattern,I will be trying it soon, I truly enjoyed this hop, I love how the dienamics have been used and the scor pal, I have all kinds of ideas buzzing in my head, thank you all for the awesome inspiration,love it

    ReplyDelete
  24. ok firstly. i am so happy there is a scorpal/MFT blog hop! i just love both products and secondly I NEED inspiration to see how to use the scorpal to its fullest and the MFT dies along side it! thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Saved the best for last, yes they did!!! Amazing my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  26. A pretty and elegant card. What a fun blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wowzers! So Elegant and Classy8-) Love your scored Image panel! Very Pretty! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  28. This card is so elegant! Love the idea with the scored lines!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love the grid pattern, beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautiful card. I love pink & black together. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  31. Gorgeous texture Jessie! Love!!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  32. This is a really elegant card. Love the criss cross scoring on the oval panel. A wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete
  33. A very pretty card. Love the color you used!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Oh Pretty!!! The grid pattern is like a delicate quilt on the back of that rose!!! Very pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love the colors - perfect for a romantic card!

    Noreen
    http://www.craftlinky.com/

    ReplyDelete
  36. Very pretty and love the grid pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Beautiful card the Rose Stamp is great. love the colors and the papers. thanks for sharing.
    abbraddock@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. What a great way to end the blog! Such a pretty, yet somewhat simple card. I love the colors and the rose is just beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Stunning card, Jessie. Love the pink and black and your rose is so beautiful. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Nice card - thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!