Tuesday, September 27, 2011

TSG and Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Hey Everyone! There She Goes is sponsoring the Tuesday Morning Sketch this week, so I decided to play along!! I love a good sketch challenge, and I had never heard of this one before, so I was excited to play!

For my card today, I stamped my pumpkins from BOL Holiday Additions, and my bucket from Buckets of Love(BOL for short), on X-Press It Blending card, and then colored it with my Copics. I then layered it, with my Oval Nesties, with Orange Fizz, Hot Fudge, and Fossil(all MFT). I used paper from the MME Six by Six All Spice pack, as well. My ribbon is Walnut Seam Binding from the Ribbon Carousel, my buttons are from SU, and my linen thread is also from SU. Brads from Michael's were used, as well as, a spiral clip from Creative Express.

For the inside, I used another sentiment from the BOL Holiday Additions, and some pumpkins stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa.

Well, that is it for me for now! Be sure to check out this week's Tuesday Morning Sketch. You have until Sunday to play along!!

9 comments:

  1. So pretty, Jessie! I love all the pumpkins on the inside!! (I love the outside too though! lol.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the fall colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg Jess this is DARLING! Love the layout and the gorgeous fall color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Wow Wow absolutely stunning!!!! Wow I wish I could make cards like this!!!!! Fabulous work!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is DARLING my friend!! LOVE the layout and papers! FAB coloring too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is sooo sweet! I love the pumpkins and all your layers and details. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome colors and I love the corduroy buttons....SOOOO perfect with the fall theme!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is so pretty!! Love your colors and your take with the sketch.Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!