Tuesday, September 27, 2011

RCC22- Alter It...

Hey everyone, and welcome to this week's Ribbon Carousel Crew challenge!! I am this week's hostess....well, sorta. Quit laughing, Corinna :)

Have you ever thought of all the different things you can do with your spooled items? You can scrunch it, sew it, pucker it, fold it, make flowers and embellies with it! So this week, I want you to alter your spooled item for this week’s Ribbon Carousel Challenge (
RCC22).

This week we have the super fun Cosmo Cricket as our sponsor!

With their new Glubers, you can make big and small flowers and embellies in a jiff! Eric and Julie, owners of the immensely popular Cosmo Cricket, were kind enough to send the Carousel Crew Glubers to make their amazing creations this week!
For one lucky participant, not only will you get your own Glubers….but you’ll also receive the UPcycle Crafting Kit!

Your creation can be anything from cards, quilts, sewn items, paper crafts,paintings! *** Be sure to have ribbon, bakers twine, jute twine, lace,thread (basically anything that comes on a spool). *** After you get done with your creation, be sure to come back to the Ribbon Carousel Blog and link it up!!

For my card tonight, I started by stamping the SUPER cute witch girl from the There She Goes set, Hauntingly Delightful. I used the World's Best Die from There She Goes for my sentiment, also from Hauntingly Delightful. The other die I used is the new Spider Web Die from TSG. My image was colored with Copics, and then layered with Orange Fizz and Black Licorice(MFT). I used some Echo Park Happy Halloween paper, as well. My ribbons are both from the Ribbon Carousel(sorry the black net is out of stock). I used the Orange and Black Plaid ribbon from this month's ribbon kit for my flower, but it is sold separately, as well. It was made with my Cosmo Cricket gluber, and when I was done rolling it, I put a black brad in the center. My other black ribbon is from MFT, and was attached with a spiral clip. My brads are from Michael's. I also stamped a spider from the new Bugs and Hisses set, and cut it out. I drew in my web.


For the inside, I used another sentiment from this set, and some more of my spiders!
My card is also for this week's Crazy 4 Challenges challenge, to make a Halloween Card!!!

Well, that is it for me for today! Be sure to head to the Ribbon Carousel blog to see what the other girls have created for tonight's challenge. Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. OHHH! I LOVE the web banner and that halloween ribbon!! SUPER fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! You totally rocked this ribbon kit! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!