Saturday, June 5, 2010

Crazy 4 Challenges- Pleating

Hey everyone and welcome to this week's Crazy 4 Challenges challenge!! This week's challenge is being hosted by Mercy, and is fabulous and trendy!! Her challenge to us, and all of you, was to use pleating on your card. Paper Pleating, or Ribbon Pleating, either one would work!! And to start this month out with a bang, our sponsor, Stamp N Plus Scrap N, will be giving away a prize to one of the lucky participants of this week's challenge! The winner will be randomly selected then announced on next week's post on the C4C blog! If you would like to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword C4C40. Don't forget to go to the C4C blog and link it on Mr Linky so that everyone else can see it too!!

I know, I am OBSESSED with this color combo right now, but it is so awesome!! I wish I had ordered more Bermuda Bay before I gave SU the boot!! BOOOO!!! I still love their products, hate their policies. Anywho, I used the There She Goes, Sweet Pea set. It is one of my favorites from there, and I can't get enough of it. Do you see my pleated ribbon? Don't expect a lot of that out of me!! I still haven't set up my Janome, and it is a PAIN to do without it!! Love the look though, it is VERY YUMMY!!
Well, that is it for me for now!! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!! See you here tomorrow...who knows what I will have for you!! Be sure to blurf around and see what the other Crazies have made for you to oogle!!


stamps: Sweet Pea
ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
paper: Bermuda Bay, Pink Pirouette, Pumpkin Pie, Gina K. White, MFT Perfect Panel, and Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday
accessories: SU ribbons, Copics, Cuttlebug, Oval Nesties, Paper Studio buttons, floss

19 comments:

  1. Love that flower image and you have framed it wonderfully! Great colour combo and card :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Jessie, love the colors... HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, Jessie! That pleated ribbon is so rich looking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply gorgeous Jessi!!! I l.o.v.e this TSG set too and your ribbon pleats are fabbo!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really gorgeous! I still want that TSG set but Im having issues using what I HAVE, you know? lol. Really pretty, Jess!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so pretty and sweet....especially love the button/sentiment effect

    ReplyDelete
  7. jesssie, i love these colors too! gorgeous card! write how you're doin when you fget a chance!
    hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhhhhhhhhh, LOVIN' these colors together and your coloring is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so beautiful Jessie! The colors are gorgeous and your pleats are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW, jessie! great colors, and LOVE that big pleated ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh jessie this is beautiful! love the candy coloured paper and the way the sentiment is danggling from the button
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So very pretty, Jessie!!!! Gorgeous....as always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous, Jessie! I love that pleated ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, I can see why you love this color combination! This is lovely! I love that sweet pea stamp set too, I really should ink that one up!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!