Monday, January 5, 2009

MFTeasers Are Underway!!

If you are here looking for my part of Melanie's Blogaversary hop, check out this post first, then go here(or just scroll down)!!

So, how excited are you for this month's My Favorite Things release??? Me, I am DYING!!! I LOVE the new sets, OMGosh!! Seriously, Kim and her fabulous team of Illustrators NEVER cease to amaze me with their never ending pool of talent!! Here are the details!!
My Favorite Things (http://www.mftstamps.com/) is having a New Release Cocktail Party on Wednesday, January 7th from 9-10 p.m. Eastern time. This month there are FOUR new sets being released including a Who's that Girl set that is Maid for You!Head over to the MFT forum on http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ to find out all the details and to find out how YOU can be the next MFT Guest Designer. We hope to see you there on Wednesday night.
For today's peek, I am showing you the new Stephanie Fizer set, Owl For All Seasons. If you can remember back that far, my favorite Halloween set had to be Stephanie's Monster Squad...it is SERIOUSLY cute. These little owls TOTALLY remind me of it..yayy!! For this card, I used my new favorite, Raspberry Tart DSP. I stamped my Owls on Gina K. 120lb cardstock and colored them in with my SU markers. The owl in the middle was stamped twice and popped up to give it some dimension. I then cut it, and its layers out with my long rectangle nestabilities. The hearts were stamped with Rose Red, Cameo Coral and Kiwi Kiss and then I added Diamond Stickles to all of them. I got those ginormous silver brads from my pal Jackie P. and the ribbon is from SU. I also used some Making Memories nested heart chipboard to make my heart embellishments. They were covered with some more Raspberry Tart DSP. This card measures 8x4...its HUGE, but I LOVE it!! Before you ask, I don't buy special envelopes for cards this size. I just send them in regular old business sized envelopes!!

Be sure to check out all the other MFT designers(their blogs are linked in my sidebar) to see their peeks, trust me, you WON'T be disappointed. To see all the samples in one place, check out this gallery!!


19 comments:

  1. These are soo cute. I love these little owl images.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this on SCS and almost DIED! It is sooo adorable! Those little owls are just TOO CUTE! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. eeeeee!this is soooo, soooo cute! I can't wait to see the full set, this is such a tease, BUT I LOVE it!Fantastic card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a wicked card, love the layout and colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww....that is such a sweet card, Jessie! Those images are just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. how cute - love those chipboard hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG...this is so so cute, Jessie! Love those brads....wink!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. mwah!! This is beyond adorable! I love it, Jessie and I'm super duper excied for the MFT release party too! 2 days and counting! Can't wait to see more sneaks from you and all the girls. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this set looks soooo cute!! Just an adorable card Jessie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is the BOMB Jess! LOVE the colors and these super cute stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jess i think this is my favorite of all the new sets, you rocked it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You ROCKED this card! I am in love with this set already and I have hardly seen it! Wow girl! Way to blow me away with another one of your fantastic cards! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. TOTALLY adorable! I cannot WAIT to get these guys!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sooooo stinkin' cute, Jessie, I love those adorable owls! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!