Wednesday, September 3, 2008

You Make Me Happy

So, I should be napping...but my stomach hurts worse when I lay down...make any sense??Not to me either, but I digress. So instead of sitting around, I decided to make a card for today's sketch challenge. Recently, I decided to mount all my Bellas on ez mount, and I am so happy I did. What I did notice while doing this is the fact that I have a shameful amount of them that I never use. I decided that when I saw today's sketch, I would use this super cute "friends of all shapes and sizes" stamp from Stamping Bella that when I first saw Jen use, I had to have. I bought it immediately, and like all my other "must haves" it sat on the shelf unused. I stamped it with Black Stazon on GP white cardstock and colored it in with my SU markers, I then covered the whole thing in Perfect Pearls to make it shimmer. The sentiment is a rub on from SU. I added a bunch of white mini brads, some spiral clips, and several different ribbons. The paper is by Chatterbox and is called Happy Bloom( I got it at the Prettie store, and since it is 45% off, now is a great time to go get it!!). Well, I need to get back to the recliner...its days like today that I wish I had a laptop so I could sit in my recliner with it!! Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!!
stamps-Bella
paper-Celery, Pumpkin Pie, GP white, Chatterbox DP
ink-Black Stazon
tools-white brads, ribbon, spiral clips, SU markers, Perfect Pearls

11 comments:

  1. Your illness is certainly not affecting your ability to make a DARLING card! Fantastic, Jessie! I hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is precious!!! The image is so sweet and I love the piercing and brads on your card...just perfect!!! I hope you get to feeling better soon! Take care! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww I'm so sorry you're not feeling well.......and having to miss out on snuggling Jared has to be the worst!!! I hope you get better quick, quick, quick!!!!

    Wow!!! I go away for a week and look at all your stunning creations I have to catch up on gazing at!!!! Oh that FABulous personalized dp!!! And such wonderful RAKs for a truly giving and sweet soul!!!!

    Oh I just got the most PRECIOUS RAK from YOU!!!! What a gorgeous surprise in my mailbox!!! Thank you sooooo much for sharing your amazing talent and bringing such a smile to me!!! Hugs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is fantastic!! I am so sorry you're not feeling well. {{{HUGS}}} sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so cute - I totally LOVE IT! I hope you feel better soon *sad*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card! Love the colors, the brads, the spiral clips... TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you are feeling better by now??? Big hugs!!!

    Your card is super *happy* - I love it!!! Great colors, sweet image and your coloring is fab!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have totally inspired me to get to colorin' this stamp! LOVE this Jess!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. very cute, great coloring, love the use of all the brads too. Hope your feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ummmm...you may be sick, but your stamping is not suffering because this is adorable Jessie!!

    I hope you feel better soon, girl! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!