Thursday, January 31, 2008

Meet My Furbaby, Sophie, and RAK requests!!

As I am sitting here, with Sophie climbing all over me, I decided that I want to share her with all of you. Sophie is 15mths old and she is the sweetest dog ever!! My brother calls her my catfish bugeyed dog, which I personally think is very mean, but I think she is cute!! I know I am partial, because I love her, but she is so sweet and soft and cuddly, how could you not!!! Now, people who know her will tell you, she is a little highstrung, do they make ridalin for dogs??? Sophie's favorite thing to do, besides lick(she is insane about that), is to sit on my keyboard so that I can't type. Sometimes, I am literally typing around her. One of the two pictures of her, is her laying on the bed, waiting for my husband to lay down. He eats frosted flakes every night in bed, and she sits and stares at the bowl just waiting for a handout. The other picture is her looking up at me from the floor by my stamping table. I can't tell you how hard it was to get a good picture of her, she would not sit still!!! Darn digital cameras!!! By the way, the pillows all over the floor, are not normally there. My DH refuses to put them in the chair when we get ready to go to bed, so he throws them on the floor. Men!! I have only been at it for 3 yrs, but I give up. I am sure some of you out there must understand.

Again, I would like to say, that I would love to start some sort of RAK list. Something to where when I have extra cards, I can mail them out to people. So if you are interested, or know someone who needs a pick me up, you can email me at jessi96@yahoo.com or leave me a post on here and I will get in touch with you. You can also pm me over on SCS, my screenname is knightrone. Be sure to include your mailing address and birthday/anniversary!!Have a great day or night, whatever your case may be!!!

1 comment:

  1. oh, she is so precious! I love people who love their furbabies as much as I do! So, she's lick-happy, huh--snort! That's so cute...much cuter than my Maddie, who must bark in your face to greet you! There have been days when I wish I had some *doggie drugs*, lol! Sophie is a sweetie and I'm so happy that you shared heer with us! hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!