Thursday, January 31, 2008

Let it Snow!!

It is snowing here, and I dont know what it is, but it just makes me so happy!! I guess if I had to go drive around in it , I wouldn't think it was fabulous, but just sitting here looking out the window is fun!!
I just now got to check out the ways to use it challenge over on SCS, so I will be posting my creation later, as soon as I figure out what I want to do. Unfortunately, I am not feeling very inspired this morning!!

This is a card, I have been working on for a few days for Julee Tilman's Mojo Monday sketch. If you haven't heard of it, check her out here on her fabulous blog called Poetic Artistry. I have struggled with this card for a while. I work on it, walk away, go back later. I am not 100% happy with it, but I do like it. I wish I would have put some ribbon around it, but I don't think it can survive another over haul!! It is pretty self explantory!! Thanks for looking and I will be back with more later.

stamps-All Holidays
paper-Bravo Burgandy, Mellow Moss, Confetti Cream, and Recollections DSP
ink- Bravo Burgandy
tools-petaloo flowers, vintage brads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!!