Monday, June 6, 2016

June Paper Nest Dolls Challenge

***Gosh, I hope you are here to bid on my Blogs 4 Boobies card.....otherwise, I have failed at fundraising!!!***

Hey there party people, and welcome to this month's Paper Nest Dolls Inspiration Challenge! Our challenge is ALWAYS anything goes, so we do hope to see you playing along!! 

You can find all the details about the challenge HERE!


For my card today, I used the super adorable new Avery in Oz set. Isn't she fabulous??!! she was paired with some fun paper from MME, and cardstock from both MFT and Bazzill. My colors are Bazzill Icy Mint, Michael's White, and MFT Wild Cherry and Kraft. I used buttons from both MFT(Sweet Tooth and Wild Cherry), and some from misc. companies for my blues. I added some Wild Cherry MFT grosgrain, spiral clips, brads, and some red ruffled ribbon to finish it off. 

I am also going to put this card in the Can You Case It? challenge, which was to make a card using Red, White, and Blue....fun, right??!!

Well, that is it for me for now! Have a crafty day!

4 comments:

  1. WOW!!! I love all the layers and textures! You have a wonderfully creative mind! Just beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Can You Case It? --Elizabeth Jeanne (Happy Stamper)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are FABULOUS! You have such a wonderful way of using all those embellishments. LOVE, Love, Love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an adorable Oz card! The Wizard of Oz is one of my favorite children books :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Jessie! Thanks for joining us at CYCI-- your card is adorable. I also LOVE your blog... so cute!--Christine

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!