Wednesday, April 30, 2014

The Places You'll Go...

The new Hats Off To You set from SugarPea Designs not only has super cute grad images, but the accessory images are super cute as well!! 


I used the globe image from this set, which was stamped on X-Press It blending card, and then colored with my Copics. I layered her with Bazzill Banana Split, MFT Jellybean Green, and MFT Nightshift Blue. The buttons I used are from MFT, and I used one each of the Lemon Drop, Nightshift Blue, and Jellybean Green. For my ribbon, I used Nightshift Blue from MFT, and I finished my card off with Michael's brads and Creative Express spiral clips.

Well, that is it for me for now! Be sure to check out all the gorgeous sets from SugarPea Designs.

1 comment:

  1. More greatness by you! Loving your buttons, I need to use more on mine.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!