Tuesday, January 14, 2014

TCP Tuesday-Paper Piecing

Welcome to the second TCP Tuesday Challenge of 2014! We have decided to go back to a weekly challenge, so we hope you all will join us!! Our fabulous group of designers will take turns hosting a challenge, and I am up this week!!
My challenge for this week is to use Paper Piecing. 

I decided to paper piece the SUPER cute Take Off set using some MME Kate&Co Oxford Lane paper. I paper pieced the airplane, then colored the rest with my Copics. My brads are from Michael's, and my spiral clip from Creative Express. I did some paper piercing, and used Gumdrop Green and Nightshift Blue cardstock.

Well, that is it for me for now!! Be sure to check out the TCP blog for more details!! Have a great day!






8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous color scheme and the paper pieced airplane is beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THUD!! What a wonderful card, Jessie! I love how you showcased this adorable image! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the paper pieced plane girlie! This is super cute!! MISS YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your paper piecing and color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card.....actually they all are!!!!!

    Can you give me website you get spiral clips from? I can never find them!!!

    Appreciate it! Sue King

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super Cute, Jessie! Love the mix of patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Jessie, I tried to leave Alma a comment telling her that I liked the her new blog page. Today's the first time I saw it, connected from here. (My link was to an old page) anyway, I tried to leave a comment, I copied and pasted the password several times, I typed it in too but it would not accept it. Don't know if there's something wrong with her page or with my computer but she might want to look at it just in case it's hers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. SHUT UP!! Ok, totally casing this one GF!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!