Sunday, July 21, 2013

Kraftin' Kimmie July Hop!!

Well welcome back!! It’s our JULY RELEASE Day at KRAFTIN' KIMMIE STAMPS!! And we’re celebrating with a KRAFTY HOP!!

Over the last few days in our Krafty Peeks, we have shared lots of AMAZING new stamps from all our artists! We’ve got something for everyone!! We've got TWO fun FRUIT and FLOWER sets from Nicole.......FLOWERS FEED THE SOUL and YOU'RE A PEACH! We’ve got THREE sweet new sets from Cheryl……GOOD SPORTS, LIL' ATHLETES and YOU'VE GOT GAME! We have a cute furry critters set from Thais Narciso ...... WOODLAND FRIENDS ! and also artist Rachelle Anne Miller and some awesome new stamps of SUMMER FUN ! WHEW!!


For my card tonight, I used the SUPER cute girl playing tennis from the Good Sports set. I used the MME Happy Day paper pad, again, and paired it with Orange Fizz, Red Hot, Smooth White, and Bubblegum cardstock. My ribbon is from MFT(Bubblegum Grosgrain, and I used Michael's brads.

And that sentiment...yeah, I need to say that to someone. lol

You will get to see ALL of the new images today as you sit back and enjoy our JULY Krafty Hop! As you hop from blog to blog, be sure to leave a comment at each and every stop because some lucky stampers will win packages of these incredible stamps from the new release!! And when you’re done hoppin’, be sure to head over to the Kraftin’Kimmie shop, because ALL the new images are available NOW! 

Now let's celebrate with our NEW RELEASE and get hoppin' and shoppin'!!

20 comments:

  1. LOL LOVE the sentiment!!! Your design is fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the pink and orange. Queen of colour you are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous! The sports set is still my favourite, and you've done a fabulous job showing off this stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great showcase of this image. Love her little tongue sticking out! Full of character and determination.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I love your coloring and the sentiment is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely fabulous Jessie!! SUper sweet card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, this elegantly adorable. Love how the image has been coloured.OMG!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love, love, LOVE everything! Fantastic colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the colour combo! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. she is so cute, love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute, and I love the sentiment to go with her! :) hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab card love the image and colour combo hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Good Sports are terrific especially highlighted in these creative cards.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This collection just makes me giggle - love those punny sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my gracious, what an adorable card and I love how you layered it. It kept the image the focal point and yet made an awesome card. I love the saying, I played tennis for years. So this image is a heart stealer for me. Thank you for sharing it hugs, cathy k

    ReplyDelete
  16. really like kraftin Kimmie stamps,

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!