Wednesday, May 22, 2013

MFTWSC125-Strut Your Stuff


***if you are here for my There She Goes post, go here. Thanks!! :)***

Hey everyone, and happy Wednesday!! That means it is time for another Wednesday Stamp Club challenge from My Favorite Things! It's MY favorite sketch challenge!


For my card today, I used the fun new Right on Target stamp set. I stamped my sentiment on Smooth White cardstock with Factory Green ink. I cut my paper out with the Fishtail Flags Stax Die-namics. For my card base, I used Smooth White, Berrylicious, Factory Green cardstocks, and MME patterned paper. To embellish my card, I used a Sweet Tooth button, some hemp cord, and Michael's brads. The feathers were cut out with the new Feathers and Arrows Die-namics.


For the inside, I used more of the same supplies. 

Well, that is it for me for now! Be sure to check out the MFT Blog for all the details. :)




1 comment:

  1. SO pretty Jess! LOVE this color combo and the pop of the polka dot paper!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!