Friday, October 19, 2012

ISSC38 Braaaains...

I swear, the more I used this set from There She Goes, the more I love it....do you ever get that way about a stamp set or sentiment? Anyway, it's time for this week's I Spy Sketch, as well as, this month's There She Goes Again spotlight! We are spotlighting three SUPER fun sets from There She Goes: You're a Hoot, Home Sweet Home Holiday Additions, and Hauntingly Delightful

On the I Spy blog this week, we are featuring Rosemary D. (rosigrld at SCS) and is inspired by this card. 



For my card tonight, I used the Hauntingly Delightful set, paired with some SU DP for my web, and Echo Park Happy Halloween with my flag. I used the several dies from MFT on my card: the Spider Web Die-namics, Fishtail Flags Layers Stax Die-namics, Circle Stax Die-namics, Open Scalloped Doily Duo Die-namics, and the Sweet Stack Label Die-namics. To finish, I used Michael's brads, and some Charcoal Twine.

Well, that is it for me for now! Be sure to check out both the There She Goes blog to see my fellow Trendsetters cards, and the I Spy blog to see what the other Secret Agents are up to! Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Haha- I love this set too,,,,,one of my TSG faves! Your card rocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i totally heart this love love love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute Halloween card. Love it.

    X Stefanie

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!