Saturday, July 7, 2012

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge 136

Hey everyone, and welcome to this week's Kraftin' Kimmie challenge!! This week's challenge is SUPER easy, and SUPER fun...use your favorite Kraftin' Kimmie set!!! 

For my card, I had to go back to my roots...to the first stamp from Kraftin' Kimmie that I fell in love with...Lillith. I LOVE the look on her face, and that toad sitting on her head...seriously, it's too cute!!!



I stamped Lillith on X-Press It Blending card, and then colored her with my Copics. I cut my image out with the Oval Stax Die-namics, and it's Ripe Avocado(PTI) layer with the Open Scalloped Doily Die-namics. My other card stock colors are Cotton Candy(MFT), Blu Raspberry(MFT), and Sweet Tooth(MFT). My pretty paper is from the MME Lime Twist Happy Go Lucky pad. My border was cut out with the Flower Border Die-namics, and I used the Sentiment Strips Die-namics for my saying from the Lulu and Libby set. To finish, I used Michael's brads, Caribbean Twine, and Satin Edged White Grosgrain ribbon from the Ribbon Carousel.

Well, that is it for me for today!! Be sure to head to the Kraftin' Kimmie Blog to see what the other girls  have created with this fabulous sketch!! Also, don't forget to comment to win this super fabulous set!! You can get all the details on the Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge Blog!!


1 comment:

Leave me some love!!