Monday, July 30, 2012

It's Dare To Get Dirty Time!!

We are having our annual Dare To Get Dirty challenges over at Splitcoast Stampers, so if you are a fan member, be sure to check it out....and if you aren't be sure to sign up!! Lots of fun, chatting, challenges, and PRIZES up for grabs!! I've made some of my best friendships through Splitcoast Stampers, and I can't even begin to tell you what it means to me!! My card is for Angela's challenge today, so be sure to check out the thread for the full details of WHAT the challenge is!!



For my card, I used the There She Goes set, Beach Bums. I stamped my crabs on X-Press It Blending card, and then colored them with my Copics. I then layered them with Banana Split(Bazzill), Orange Fizz(MFT), and Hot Fudge(MFT) card stock. My paper is from the MME Away We Go(6x6) collection. I used some Orange Fizz and Hot Fudge Grosgrain from MFT, Michael's brads, and a Creative Express spiral clip.

Well, that is it for me for now!! Be sure to check out all the challenges for the next few days and have FUN!!

2 comments:

  1. hehe too cute Jessie! What a fun image and I love the layout and bright colours :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!