Wednesday, May 30, 2012

MFTWSC74 You're a Great Catch

Hey everyone, and happy Wednesday!! Since it is Wednesday, it is time for another Wednesday Stamp Club challenge from My Favorite Things! 



For this week's sketch, I used the super cute Pure Innocence Goldfish Girl. I stamped her on X-Press It blending card, and then colored her with my Copics. Her shirt was paper pieced with some MME Indie Chick Nutmeg paper. I paired it with Fossil(MFT), Not Quite Navy(SU), and Gold Coin(Bazzill) cardstock. My scallops were made with the Simply Scalloped Medium Die-namics. My ribbon is Leather Tan Seam Binding from the Ribbon Carousel. For the background, I used the Oval Stax Die-namics. My brads are from Michael's, and my spiral clip is from Creative Express. 


For the inside, I used more of the same supplies.

Here are the Die-namics I used:






Well, that is it for me for now!! Be sure to check out MFT Blog for a full list of designers participating in today's sketch!!


6 comments:

  1. So cute. The image is darling and I love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAY too cute Jess! LOVE the papers and how you did the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwww, goldfish girl is really cute! Adorable card...great coloring and gorgeous bow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can't get any cuter than this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So brilliant, love those papers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shut up girlfriend!!! This one is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!