Friday, April 20, 2012

ISSC12- Brighter Day

Hey everyone! It is time for another I Spy Sketch Challenge, and this week's challenge is SUPER fun! Not only is it fun, but it was based on my friend  Melyssa Connoly (croppixie @ SCS). Not only is Melyssa a TALENTED card maker, she is also the illustrator for Whimsie Doodles, and works for There She Goes as an illustrator. In fact, this is one of her sets called Under the Weather!!



For my card tonight, I used the Under the Weather set from There She Goes, along with this week's sketch. I used Sour Apple, Cotton Candy, and So Saffron cardstock. My scene was created using stamps from the Under the Weather set, and colored then with my Copics. I paper pieced the umbrella with some Lilybee Designs Southern Chicken Dumpling Soup paper. I did use the MFT Open Scalloped Doily Die-namics for my circle in the background, SU oval punches, MFT Sour Apple Ribbon, and brads from Michael's.  



Here is how to play:
  • Create a paper crafting project (card, scrap book page or 3D item), based on the sketch provided.Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code ISSC11), and link it here with the inlinkz widget below.
  • Please provide a direct link to your post - not the generic link to your blog.
  • A new challenge will be posted every Friday at 12:01 AM EST, and you have until noon on Wednesday EST to submit your entry.
  • You may enter as many times as you like, but please provide a newly designed project with a new link for each additional project.
  • We will choose the top 2 creations to be featured in our "Top 2 Thursday" post where we will announce who we have picked :) The winners will receive their very own iSpy Sketches blog badge!
  • Don't forget that you may combine our challenges with others and use supplies from any company that you wish :)
  • Have fun and we look forward to "spying" your creations!


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!



3 comments:

  1. I LOVE those little chicks with the love raining down! LOVE your papers and paper piecing!!! FAB JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These chicks are super cute!! I love the little cloud and the soft colors you've used!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable are these ducks! Very fun card~

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!