Sunday, January 29, 2012

Crazy 4 Layers and Embellies

Happy...okay, it's Sunday, and I am late, LOL!! I finally got motivated to make a card for this weeks Crazy 4 Challenges, challenge, and here I am with it.

Before I get into today's challenge, we have a couple of announcements to make. First off, it is with much sadness that we farewell Maria Bell from our Design Team, Maria was a valued member of our team and we will miss her.

Joining us this week is our newest member of the C4C Design Team .... Kelli Hull. I am sure you will love her as much as we do :)

Our challenge this week was to make a card with Lot of Layers and Embellishments...which pretty much describes every card I make, LOL!! If you decide to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword C4C121. Don't forget to come back here and link it on Mr Linky so that everyone else can see it too.



For my card tonight, I started with the à la mode Genie set. I stamped her on X-Press It Blending card, and then colored her with my Copics. I paper pieced parts of her, and her lamp, with some MME Gertie paper. She was layered with Pink Pirouette, Berry Sorbet, and Jellybean Green paper. I then used more of the paper on the background. I used the MFT Dizzy Doily Die-namics, as well as the Solid Bracket Die-namics. For my embellishments, I used the Fancy Flourish Die-namics, as well as, the Mini Rolled Rose Die-namics. To finish it off, I used some Ruffled Edge Pink ribbon from the Ribbon Carousel, brads from Michael's, and a spiral clip from Creative Express.

Here are the Die-namics I have used:



For the inside, I used more of the same supplies.









Well, that is it for me for now! Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!! Be sure to check out what the other Crazies have created!!


5 comments:

  1. well worth waiting for Jessie, love love love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE all the layers and embellishments! YOU rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Love all the layers. Congrats on making 500 followers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, you rocked this! Love all the elements of it!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!