Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I See.... an MFT Release Blog Hop and SHOP!!

Happy My Favorite Things Release Day!! This is one of my most FAVORITE days of the month, and I know it is for you, as well!! As always, tonight's hop started at the GORGEOUS and AMAZING, Kim's blog!! If you didn't get started there, head on back!!

For my card tonight, I couldn't resist using this ADORABLE new à la mode I Spy...isn't she a PEACH!! I stamped her on X-Press It Blending card, and then colored her with my Copics. Her dress was paper pieced with some Basic Grey Off Beat paper. I have been going through and organizing a TON since my move, and have SO many unused paper packs it is ridiculous!!! I found this ADORABLE pack in the bunch, and wanted to play with it! I used the Scalloped Ribbon Die-namics to cut out the orange paper strip..that I then pretty much covered up, but hey! The Small Simply Scalloped Die-namics was used, as well. To make her magnifying glass look like glass, I added some Crystal Effects. My flower is the new Rolled Retro Flower Die-namics being released tonight. I really tried to use it with actual paper, but resorted to my felt.....why do these flowers pick on me??lol! My ribbon and twine are both from MFT, and my brads are all from Michael's. I used SU punches for my sentiment. My cardstock colors are Orange Fizz, Sno Cone, and Black Licorice.
My card was also made for Jodi Collin's Dare To Get Dirty challenge.



For the inside, I used more of the same supplies, and another saying from the set...I really do LOVE this paper, and the new a la modes...SO CUTE!!

Well, that is enough jibber jabber out of me!! Next stop on tonight's hop is the SUPER talented, funny, amazing, crazy, wild, awesome, sweet, supportive, and basically just all around ROCKIN Wendy Bond!!!

24 comments:

  1. This is so cute, inside and out! LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, Jessie! The black accents are so pretty! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are making me cry! I love you too!
    And that freakin' card! Shut it HKR! Love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the card, liked the brads and the clip. such beautiful paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card Jessie, I love all of the dimension!

    Hugs,
    Candi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super super Awesome! Love the colour combo and great design! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that retro rolled flower and the sentiment is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card!!! The colors are FAB!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card! The colors really pop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cool card! I love the emphasis on black and white with just touches of color. This is a wonderful card, glad you found these awsome papers!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is AWESOME Jess! FAB coloring and design! LOVe that big flower and the twine!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the bold black color pop!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun dp making a super FUN card!!! Love her!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like all the touches of black here and there. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome! Love the black elements!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Totally pretty! I love the color scheme here--way retro!

    ReplyDelete
  17. 1st: i need to say that i loove ur blog!! soo stinking cute!!
    2nd: i loove ur card!! loove loove loove it!! soo sweet!!=)

    ReplyDelete
  18. gorgeous card Jessie, love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh this card is awesome, i absolutely love this image she is fabulous and i love the design of your card, fab layout
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!