Monday, July 11, 2011

Almost Gone!! STAMP SETS FOR SALE!!!

I am reposting this list, with prices reduced!! I need these sets to GO!! Thanks for looking!!


I have finally decided to sell all my Stampin' Up sets that I NEVER use, and I am looking to get rid of them, so make me an offer if you don't like the price!! Shipping will be all priority, with one large or two small sets being mailed for $4.95....prices will go up from there! If you want to pay actually first class shipping, I will be more than willing to work with you, but be patient...I'm a busy woman, LOL!! I will be accepting Paypal only, though. You can contact me by EMAIL at Jessi96@yahoo.com or stampgirl78@gmail.com.


SETS THAT ARE PENDING WILL BE ITALICIZED, AND MADE SMALLER.



$2.00

Beyond the Basics

Much Appreciated

$3

Happy Occasions

Hugs & Wishes

Watercolor Minis(missing two stamps)

Yummy


$4

Celebrate in Style

Central Park

Good Friend

Monogram J

Monogram L

Monogram R

Monogram &

Polka Dot Posies

Reverse Prints

Sassy Stems

Simple Shapes

Three For You

$6

Bundled in Love

Season's Greetings

Sew Seasonal

$8

Headline Alphabet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!!