Tuesday, October 19, 2010

VIP Release HOP!!

Hey everyone, and welcome to this month's VIP hop!! Tonight's hop started at Kim's Blog, so head on over there to get started!! If you are here now, you should have come from the AMAZINGLY talented, and SUPER sweet, Melody's Blog!! If you aren't familiar with the VIP package from My Favorite Things, here are some details!!

October 19th (at 10 PM EST), the MFT VIP will be released. It is a ONE DAY ONLY product (will be available through October 20th at 11:59 PM EST), that gives YOU the opportunity to purchase the WTG set TWO WEEKS early!! The package also contains all the items pictured in the graphic below!!


Also, being released tonight are the two new a la modes-What's Cooking? and It Must Be love.


For my card tonight, I used the new Teacher's Pet set, which I paired with some Lily Bee's Hello Sunshine paper pack. It just SCREAMS teacher too me with it's FUN primary colors!! My ribbons are from SU and MFT, and my punches are from SU. My teacher's shirt was paper pieced, and colored with Copics. My cardstock colors are Pacific Point, Red Hot, and Banana Split.

For the inside, I used more of the same supplies. I LOVE this sentiment!! Isn't it perfect!!
Well, that is it for me for now!! The next stop on the hop is the SUPER talented and ADORABLE, JOANNE'S BLOG!! Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!!

22 comments:

  1. What fun colors! Love all the neat layers to look at too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute. I love all the bright colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh..this is such a fun and cheerful card with those papers...I love every bit of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love how you used the primary colored DP for this ... this would brighten any teachers day

    ReplyDelete
  5. It SCREAMS Kindergarten and that new box of 8 crayons... they didn't have the box of 64 when I needed crayons... LOL

    FUN STUFF JESSIE!!! Hope you had an AWESOME BIRTHDAY

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome with those bright colors. This would be fantastic for any teacher, especially elementary though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the fun primary colors! So Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute is this?! LOVE the color combo! Total changeup from what everyone else is doing! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So bright and fun! Love the bright colours and piercing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is SO fun, Jessie! Love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a fun card, Jessie! love the bold colors and those great ribbons. makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. SO fun and happy, Jessie! These primary colors are just perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is such a fun polka dot sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a happy card! I love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great colors make a fun card, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute Jessie! Perfect with the primary colours!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so cheery! Perfect for an elementary teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so cute, Jess and what a great sentiment! beautiful colors you used, too! Madelynn would LOVE this one!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super cute, Jessie! Love all the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!