Friday, October 1, 2010

SFYTT Just a Note

I am in LOVE with this sassy little kitty from the new Cattitude set at There She Goes. So much so, that I had to make another card with her!! I know all the other kitties will be jealous, but they will get over it!!


I paired her with a sentiment from my Autumn Mosaic set...it just felt right!! My kitty was colored with Copics, and my sketch is a Sketch For You To Try. The DP I used is from the new Pixie-liscious pack from Cosmo Cricket. My Ribbon is SU, and my brads are from Micahel's. I used Sour Apple(MFT), Taken With Teal, and Elegant Eggplant(SU) cardstock.
Well, that is it for me for now!! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

7 comments:

  1. Cute cute cute! Love your colour choices too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I love the wonderful colours and the funny image!
    Hugs Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pop of teal in there! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love the colours and layers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a gorgeous colour combo and so striking! Super cute kitty!
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!