Thursday, January 21, 2010

BIG SALE!!!!

I am cleaning house and getting rid of all the stamp sets I NEVER touch!! Each set will be listed under it's price amount. They all come from a clean, smoke/pet free home. Shipping will be done by USPS Priority mail. One to two small sets will be $4.90(basically anything I can get into a flat rate envelope), and the prices for larger orders will go up from there, but I prefer to use the Priority Flat Rates. Email me at Jessi96@yahoo.com if interested. Sets are first come first serve. I will be accepting Paypal payments, and Money Orders only. Sets will ship as soon as payment has cleared my bank. Happy Shopping!!


$3 Sets
Beyond the Basics
Celebrate Everything-pending
Itty Bitty Backgrounds
Simple Somethings

$5 Sets
Boho Backgrounds-pending
Botanical Blooms
By Design
Congrats
Happy Everything-pending
Happy Hearts
Happy Occasions
Lots of Thoughts
Love Ya Bunches
Watercolor Minis
Yummy

$6 Background Stamps
Linen
Simple Stripes

$8 Sets

Buds and Blossoms
Double Line Doodles
Merry
Polka Dot Posies
Simple Shapes
Looks Like Spring

$3 Wheels(Jumbo)

Basics Outline
Bouquet
Cool
Everyday Blossoms
Spot On
Going My Way

$2 Wheels(small)

Happy Jacks
Hot to Dot
Swirl Style

3 comments:

  1. hey there jessie! i'm about to do this very thing! i'm giving my mom and a friend first dibs and the rest of it's out of here! i never even touch my stampin up stamps any more!! i may use your pricing as a guide for mine. i hope you sell it ALL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just sent you an email about,Upsy Daisy, Baroque Motifs and Sanded Background!

    Thanks

    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!