Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Anything is Possible...

with Cupcakes, LOL!! That is my version of "with enough caffeine/chocolate I could rule the world", whatcha think? I think it rocks too, LOL!! This card is for two challenges, Julee Tilman's Mojo Monday sketch (I just realized my clip is on the wrong side, so pretend with me, LOL) and the Looking For Love Release Challenges. If you don't already know, I LOVE release parties and celebrations...they are so fun, and at the end, I get to buy stamps and I LOVE that even more, LOL!! This week in the Verve Members Forum on SCS, they are having "Looking For Love Release Challenges". Day One's challenge was a color challenge to use Riding Hood Red, Blush Blossom and Kraft(or similar colors substituted). I chose my current favorite set, Cupcake Affair, and stamped it once on Gina K. white and once on some Kraft Patterns DSP. I then colored the top and flowers and paper pieced the cup. I added some Mark Richards pearls to the flowers and around the cupcake. It was then layered with Riding Hood Red, Blush Blossom, and Kraft. The DP is the same that I used on the cupcake. The sentiment is also from Verve and is part of their Here For You set. That is it for me now...I am off to tackle the HORRENDOUS color challenge(seriously Brilliant Blue-gag) over at SCS. I have a feeling this going to be an EMBRACING the white space kinda card, LOL!! Wish me luck!!

7 comments:

  1. LOL! I know you will ROCK that color challenge! This one is so super cute!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card!! I love the colors with this stamp set and layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful mojo sketch. Love the pearls and scallops. I'm terrified of the SCS color challenge, too. You go first :) Hugs, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your Mojo Monday Sketch using the cupcake stamp. It's very elegant looking and the tiny flowers and pearls really bring it to life. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jessie - this is sooooo yummy and elegant - love this take on the Mojo Sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uuummmm, this is ok! I might case it if you are lucky! Maybe send it to someone like....Julee or Nancy Riley or my BFF Char Austin! They MIGHT like it!!! OMG, THIS ROCKS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the feel of this card, so soft... love it!

    Hugs from Pakistan!
    VIBGYOR Krafts

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!