Saturday, December 27, 2008

More Christmas Cards

Here are some more FABULOUS Christmas cards I was lucky enough to receive from my friends!! I am too tired to go into detail, but to each one of these FABULOUS stampers, you know I ADORE you all!! You are so super talented, and to think of me, makes me so happy!! Thank you for being so fabulous!!
First one is by Charlene Merrick(lilluvsstampin).











Second by Becky Carafa(Beccabatgirl).










Third is by Jessica Diedrich.













Fourth is by Laura Fredrickson(scrapnextras).













And last, but not least, Lavon Gill.











1 comment:

  1. See how much we love you - girl?!?

    Hope you had a fun, fun Christmas??? Thank you so much for the gorgeous card you have mailed me - I love it!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!