Sunday, November 30, 2008

RAK's and Awards

ETA: hehehehehe, I am a big ol dork and hit publish before I added the pictures, LOL!!

I have been a MAJOR slacker in posting all the fabulous RAK's and awards I have received lately, so bare with me, this post is LONG!!

This first card was sent to me by the fabulous and SUPAH TALENTED Donna Baker. You can check out her work at her blog, Serenity in Stamping. Thanks Donna, you made my day!!

This next card was sent to me from one of the Paper Pretties guest designers, Christi Thorsen...isn't it AWESOME!! I was TOTALLY having one of those days when it arrived, so it couldn't have come at a better time. Be sure to check her out at her blog, Story of a Girl. Thanks Christi, you rock!!

My next card was sent to me from miss There She Goes herself, Jessica Knutsen. If you didn't already know, There She Goes is a new company that is ROCKIN my stamping world!! In fact, Jessica(supah talented stamp designing diva) is releasing a BUNCH of new GOODIES tomorrow, so be sure to check that out!! Thanks Jessica, sorry I lost some of the bling..blame the Post Office!!

This card, and YUMMY ribbon, was sent to me by the SUPAH talented and absolutely wonderful Jody Morrow!! I can't even begin to tell you how thrilled and honored I am to have a creation by Jody, who in my opinion, is a stamping ROCKSTAR!! Thanks Jody, I LOVE the ribbon and the card!!

I received this card in the mail from my friend Becky Givans. Becky and I were at the Arlington stamp day together and ended up sitting at the same table A LOT!! We got to know each other that day, and then to top the day off, I won the door prize that she had brought(the best one there IMHO)!! I loved getting to know her, and can't wait to see her again!! Thanks Becky!!

This is a thank you card that I received from one of the winners of my blog candy giveaway. I thought it was SO SWEET that she would send me a card thanking me, don't you!! Thanks so much Karen, I love it!!



And last, but definitely not least, I was given this award from the super talented Teresa Kline. She sent it to me forever ago, and I just NOW remembered to put it on here and pass it one. Please forgive me, I have blond moments....lots and lots of blond moments. Here are the rules!!

Rules for the Kreativ Blogger Award are:
1.The winner may put the logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person that sent you the award.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to their blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.
*****
1. Jodi-Stamping a Latte
2. Christie- Little Pink Flowers
3. Kelly Lunceford- Flutter by Atomic Butterfly
4. Amy Sheffer- Pickled Paper Designs
5. Jody Morrow- Confessions of a Ribbon Addict

Well, now I feel better!! Stay tuned, another post will be here shortly!!

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous RAKS and such an awesomely deserved award!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so very welcome. :) I am glad you like the little gift. :)

    HUGS!

    Oh and PS: YOU are a rockstar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great RAKS! - you sure deserve 'em girl!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!