Wednesday, September 24, 2008

An Upsy Daisy Sketch

So, I was up late working on my nephew's birth announcements, and I saw that the sketch challenge was posted.....yes, I was stalking it, in fact I was the first person to comment, sad but true. I decided that I would go ahead and try to play tonight, since tomorrow is Prettie Wednesday, and I LOVE my card for it( I will post it in the morning)!! I used my new Upsy Daisy set along with my Washington Apple DSP. The sentiment is from the SU Hostess set, Best Yet. I stamped the daisies in Riding Hood Red. There was a lot of piercing, silver brads, and three different ribbons, and it was pretty much done. This was a super simple card, and I don't know that I am thrilled with it, but I love the paper, the colors, and all the brads, so I am sure by morning I will love the card too. Now, I SERIOUSLY need to get to bed!! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!
stamps- Upsy Daisy and Best Yet
paper- Riding Hood Red, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, and Washington Apple DSP
ink- Riding Hood Red and Black Stazon
tools-silver brads, white and red taffeta, pumpkin striped ribbon, circle punches

16 comments:

  1. Okay, I think I *need* this Washington Apple DP...soooo eye catching and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! Love the colors, the image, the brads... TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layers and the brads - great colors on this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow-look at all those layers. This is beautiful. love how you used the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, Jessie! Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! I LOVE that color combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh see how you are??? I pass up ordering this set and then I see STUNNING creations and wish I'd ordered it!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card, Jessie! The colors are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darlin' take on the sketch and all those embellies are just so Jessie great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! Love what you did with these papers and colours! Gorgeous Jessie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG!!!!jessie !!!!!such beautiful card, beautiful colors !!!!!!!!!!!!
    tfs:)
    chat

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Jessie!!! This card is sooo beautiful - love the DP, colors, brads and piercing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card!♥ I love all this layering and texture and the colors are such a nice pop! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Did I tell you that this is MAGNIFICENT?????

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!