Monday, September 29, 2008

Ready To Be TEASED!!

So, how excited am I??? This is my FIRST official release as an MFT Sistah, and I couldn't be happier!! So, here is the scoop--My Favorite Things (http://www.mftstamps.com/) is having a New Release Cocktail Party on Wednesday, October 1 from 9-11 p.m. Eastern time. This month there are SIX new sets being released, plus a new storage system for your MFT stamps that you are gonna love!Head over to the MFT forum on http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ to find out all the details and to find out how YOU can be the next MFT Guest Designer. We hope to see you there on Wednesday night!!
Now, those of you that come her often, or at least recently, know that the Paper Pretties PJ party is also on Wednesday night...YIKES!! So, I will be scurrying about like a chicken with my head cut off trying to keep up with both. Of course, that is AFTER I return home from my hair appointment that silly me scheduled for that evening too...FUN for me(not)!! SO anyway, her is my FIRST peek at what is to come on Wednesday for MFT!! This is a new set designed by the SUPER talented Stephanie Fizer. It is called Peppermint Cats. I used my aqua painter and Baja Breeze re-inker to color the background and my SU markers to color my cats. The cats were stamped twice and cut out so that they would have some dimension. I paper pieced the bottom with some Deja View's paper and also used it on the background. I added a spiral clip with some ribbon from Deja View's that coordinates with the paper. The white panel was run through my Cuttlebug with the Snowflakes folder, but I didn't go all the way down to the bottom, that way the sentiment wouldn't be all lumpy. I added some silver brads and it was done!! The colors besides Baja Breeze on this card are Riding Hood Red and Always Artichoke. That is it for me now, sorry I was MIA this weekend...those girls and a last minute shopping trip with my in-laws sure took a lot out of me!! Have a great day, and if I get a chance, I will show you some more stuff later today!!

15 comments:

  1. Really really cute card Jessie - and congrats again! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the MFT Team! You'll be a great addition. My DD would love that cat stamp - she is a cat addict! Looking forward to your creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your first MFT sneak peek! How fun!! This is super cute!! I'll be praying for you on Wednesday! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Purrrectly pretty! Good luck with the juggling parties - I'm sure you'll be able to manage...if anyone can - you can!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just adorable Jessie!! Have a wonderful 1st release! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girl! This card is super cute! congrats on the MFT gig! Wahoo! You are kickin butt and takin names aren't ya? Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow,this is adorable!!! I can't wait until Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute - Jessie!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!