Saturday, June 28, 2008

Show Off!!

Okay, so maybe I am starting to sound like a broken record, but I love Paper Pretties!! This is my second time using Wade E. Bug, and I gotta say, he gets cuter everytime!! I stamped him with Black Stazon on Whisper White and colored him in using my SU markers and aquapainter. I cut him and his layers out with my circle nestabilities. My layout follows Danielles sketch challenge from the Paper Pretties forum...yep we have challenges too!! Danielle hosts a challenge everyweek and there are prizes and everything, you really should check it out!! Anyway, the paper is from Imagine That and the colors are Only Orange and Green Galore. I added some white brads to every corner and some ribbon around the middle.

How would you like to own the super cute stamp from this post BEFORE it is even available to the public? I thought you would!! This is our July Stamp of The Month Club stamp over at Paper Pretties and you have until 11:59pm on the 30th to sign up for it!! She will not be released to the public until August 1st, so you better act now!! Be sure when filling out the subscription form that you tell them I sent you(either my name or my blog's name-whichever!!)!!!
And don't forget, Paper Pretties is having a "Stampin In Your Jammies" release party on July 1st in the Paper Pretties forum starting at 7pmCST. Our hostess with the mostest Charmaine will be issuing a challenge every hour and a winner will be picked from the entries!! Please join us for a fun night of conversation, stamping, and all around FUN!!
One more thing-be sure to enter our Cutie Pie contest. The winner will recieve all of this releases stamps for free!! Send your entries using your Paper Pretties stamps to Christie at christie@paperpretties.net by 8pmCST on the 30th. A winner will be chosen from the entries!!

6 comments:

  1. Oh now Wade E. Bug is just theeeeeeee best!!! How adorable and I love the coloring.....I need to learn to use my aquapainter like this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Jess!! This is totally awesome!! Wade is on his way to me and I cannot wait to get him!! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Over the top cute Jess! I LOVE this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute Jessie! Isn't Wade just adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HE is adorable!!!! I am going to try my best to be at the Paper Pretties party but I don't think I can participate because my stamps haven't gotten here yet. :(

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!