Sunday, May 25, 2008

Raks and Rewards



I have received this super cute award from two of my blogging buddies Silke(sparklegirl) and Jackie(strappystamper). I LOVE their work, so to get this award from them is just THRILLING!! I am supposed to give it to people that I get creative inspiration from, but the list is huge, so I tried really hard to narrow it down to a few(or more), but just know, I check over 100blogs, and you all inspire me!! So I am giving this award to:


Jodi(kharmagirl)-she is my rock!!


Laura(scrapnextras)-her talent is limitless!!


Lee(luvlee)-who is so supportive and as addicted to bling as I am!!


Melanie(mel mel)- who's talent and generosity astounds me!!




Carole(trucarma)-whose use of color quite frankly scares me, but she is so good at it, and hilarious!!


Susan(susiestampsalot)-hello?? Have you seen the diaper cake and pooper scooper??enough said


Becky(tggrfriend)-super sweet and super creative, can't wait to stamp with her again!!


Chat(nitestamper)-she is so awesome, and so sweet!! I envy her stamping ability!!


Dawn(treasureoiler)-way beyond talented and super sweet to boot!!


Carolina(craftycaro)-She has a heart of gold, and make some of the coolest altered items eva!!


and last but not least, the Prettie Girls, who rock my world!!




Speaking of Prettie Girls, I got this super cute card in the mail from Danielle the other day. It is from our Wednesday challenge, and I {heart} it!! Thanks so much Danielle!! Okay, I promise, no more posts today(I think this is #6 in two days, a little much, LOL!!)!! Thanks for stopping by again and have a great day!!

7 comments:

  1. Super cute card Jessie, LOVE the fun design and darling image.

    Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you had a chance to play!!!You have picked some awesome girls!!!I love all of them too and boy - I should have picked some more talented stampers - I didn't even think of that.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful RAK for such an amazing and creative stamper!!! Thanks for the award.....what a huge compliment as you absolutely ROCK Jessie!!! I'm off to go check out some new blogs to me!!! And you just post away whenever you like.........you always have such amazing creations to share!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, Jessie, I am just flat out honored. You, my friend, are so talented, sweet and generous! Thanks so much for thinking of me.
    Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic RAK~I adore your card!!

    Thank you sooooooo much for this award Jessie...you rock! I'll try and get this up on my blog today and nominate some peeps too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful RAK and so fitting for you cause you are just as wonderful. I hope you truly know how much you touch each and everyone of our lives. Your talent is huge and generosity is endless. Thanks for being you and for sharing a little bit of you with all of us!

    Thanks so much for the award, I'm honored! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!