Monday, May 5, 2008

It's Time For a Teaser!!

It is time for another My Favorite Things release, and I am so honored to be their guest designer for this month. There will by three new sets released by My Favorite Things on Wednesday night (right after the release party on Splitcoast Stampers from 9 p.m. to 11 p.m). Join us for fun, contests, MFTeasers and your chance to be the next My Favorite Guest Designer). This card was made using the new mini set, Friends Furever- isn't it the cutest!! I also made this using this weeks Inspiration challenge over on the Great Swaps Girls blog. This weeks challenge was posted by Kristin and it is this awesome bedding! Honestly, it just worked out kinda fabulous for this because I actually made this card BEFORE seeing the inspiration challenge, but it fits perfectly( at least I think it does). The paper on this is from the DCWV Nana's Nursery Baby Boy stack and is so yummy. I apologize for the picture-it was the best I could do, but seriously, my brother has no light(or clean towels) in his apartment!! I was gonna take the photo outside, but of course it was raining!.
Well, that is it for now! I am waiting for my brother to come home from work and take me to lunch somewhere fabulous! We ate at a place called Rudy's BBQ(near Sea World) and the food was AWESOME!! I am enjoying relaxing AND using his super fast Internet, although I do have fears that when I get home I am gonna have to do some upgrading!! Thanks for looking and have a great day!!
stamps-MFT Friends Furever
paper-Ballet Blue, Sage Shadow, Barely Banana,Whisper White and DCWV
ink-Black Stazon
tools- white brads, markers, thread, gray marker

16 comments:

  1. Jessie, this is a great card and fits the GSG inspiration challenge perfectly!! Congrats on being the guest designer with MFT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! I am so excited to see your MFT creations...you work magic with paper! :-) Perfect for the challenge too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just the greatest card. GReat work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the card, love the stamps, love the stripes and spots. Just adorable, Jessie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how cute is that card?! love the springy colors

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow....gorgeous bedding!! And what a precious card!! That image is just sooo darn cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the card...it's so cute. You barely see the boy because of the dog. LOL Joan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card...and you have ESP too! Nothing surprises me about you...you're simply magical!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girl, this is so stinkin' awesome, I want it now! :) I can't wait for Wednesday, whoo hoo, so much fun! YOU are rockin the MFT designer spot! How cool that this card worked for that super sweet inspiration piece! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love what you've done with this. Super sweet card! Can't wait to see what else you've put together for MFT this month!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an awesome bedroom! Dang! Your card fits perfectly! I LOVE THE COLORS! And of course the card is SUPAH CUTE!;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW!!! What a cute card!!! You rocked the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. super cute! The doggie stamp and the colors work so well together!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awwwww! It's super cute Jessie! and congrats on your dt spot! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a very sweet card! Love that image!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!