Sunday, May 4, 2008

Color Wheel Challenge Swap

My very first swap with the Great Swaps girls was to do a card using a combo found on the color wheel. I randomly spun my wheel(as well as it will spin) and landed on Close to Cocoa. I paired it with Barely Banana and Sage Shadow. I love this little monkey from Zoofari, so I stamped him and colored him in with markers. I used the SU Close To Cocoa DSP and color blocked the back and put brads in all the corners. I then popped them up and the monkeys. The sentiment is from Circle of Friendship and I used my SU punches to punch them out and layer them. I think it turned out super cute!! I forgot to take a picture of it before I left home, and my brother(who I am staying with in San Antonio) has the WORST lighting, so everything I brought with me to post will have to wait until morning(I took this off the GSG group album-thanks for posting it Becky)!! Thanks for stopping by and being super patient during my absence!! Have a great day and thanks for looking!!
stamps-Zoofari and Circle of Friendship
paper-Close to Cocoa CS and DSP, Barely Banana, Sage Shadow, and Whisper White
ink-Close to Cocoa and Black Stazon
tools-circle punches, brads, markers

5 comments:

  1. This card is darling, Jessie! Love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Can't believe I missed this one! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's soooo cuuuute! Love that color combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Love the monkey! And you are ROCKIN that color combo! I would've never put those colors together! Fabulous dahling! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OHH how cute is the monkey.... i love what you did with this card... i have to get the Circle of friendship set, i just love what you did with it... Tina

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!