Monday, February 11, 2008

Snowed In!!!

Well, in the matter of a few hours, we got snowed in. Probably not literally, because I have a four wheel drive, but I still don't want to take the chance. The Girls and I had went into town to eat lunch and play at the play place at McD's when it started snowing. By the time we got home, the roads were completely covered and slick!! All this in the matter of 20mins!!! So we are stuck inside, so I took some pictures of them when I could get them to sit still. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do!!! Mom, does that picture of Taylor remind you of anyone!!!LOL(it's my sexy pose from when I was a kid, hehe)











Hope you are having as much fun as they are!!!!LOL

ps dh just called and is bringing home his 7yr old cousin to spend the night. Anyone wanna sleep over??????HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh.......how precious!! You are in store for a giggle-filled night of almost no sleep!!! LOL We're getting snow again too.....not enough to get snowed in so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, Your girls look so sweet! Hope they had a fun sleepover and you got at least a little bit of sleep! lol

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!!